Obstacle Course Game & Drinking Game
I had a 6 part obstacle course/drinking game where the challenges were:
- Spinning on their forehead on a bat around in a circle 4 times
- Running on top of this big log
- Putting on a pair of skis
- Go around a table (add a shot or beer bong here)
- Lift a log end over end 3 times
- Put on dress up clothes, then run to the end, and...
whoever got the best time won a mickey!! It was a hilarious game and everyone had a lot of fun, the skis were the best part, add those to your obstacle course and be sure for some laughs!! You could also do a shot or a beer bong between each activity to make it a proper drinking game.
Easter's on its Way
The date for Easter falls on April 20th this year!
Take a look at Easter Dinner and Party Planning for recipes, edd dye tips, assembling Easter baskets, and more!
And plan to make this adorable...
It's so cute, it may be the best thing you do this Easter.
Subscribe to Our
Subscribe to our free monthly magazine to get access to recipes, articles, tips, and other stuff you can't get on the site.
As a bonus, you get a free e-cookbook when you sign up! Just because we're nice like that.